A new version 0.4.0.4 is out. You can get it from the Downloads page.
Introducing support for running in the streets of Los Santos and a new installer that makes life easier for first comers and updates.
- Adds support for running
- Adds support for Stride based speed sensors (footpods)
- Created Mod Installer supporting downloading of external components
- Installer includes a 100% completed save game
- Menu closes when speed is a bit over 0, not when it’s not 0
- Activity FIT file tweaked to avoid elevation correction in Strava
- Autodrive works now with manually set waypoints
- HUD redistribution to show Heart Rate permanently
- HUD changes to accomodate for pace information when running (instead of power)
- Choosing a course before mounting the bike works now
- Added FineSteeringValue to ini file to control the smooth steering. Values between 0.3 and 1, defaults to 0.4.
- Setting for changing screenshot frequency added to ini file
- Setting for changing screenshot horizontal offset added to ini file